Monday, 21 December 2009

Unforgettable time with U.




On 20 december went to seoul garden to celebrate my Belated Birthday with all my friends, some went home without saying bye in person. FISH!
Had lots and lots of fun. Seriously ALOT! Laughed our heads off and saw my nepalese friends make friends with my classmates. those who missed it, well TOO BAD LOSERS!! =P


This was where it all happened.

Gays? who knows?!

Seriously WTH?!

Aww.! So sweet! =D

This picture really made my night!
HAHAHAHA!

Hmm..

This is much better!

On our way to Cathey! =D

Brothers & my 3 sister!
Rachell[LaughOutLoud sis],
Suman[Coolest sis],
Deepa[Blur sis].

Superman Featuring. X men!

While waiting for our movie[Avatar] timing.
lol i know begger?


After Moive me, faiz and paul went to over night at a lan shop.
haha. cause faiz told her mom that he'd be working overnight.
so ya no choice but to overnight.

done yet?! wth!

I'm no superman!

"When will my prata be here?"

"GOAL?"

HELL YEAH!

No chance given to the prata!

Went home, half dead.

PS: EVERYONE, GO CATCH THE MOVIE AVATAR! ITS FREAKING AWESOME!
IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN COME AND CLAIM THE MONEY FROM ME!

No comments: